Episode 1: All hands on deck

Yes. That's true. I am also gonna start learning SQL. And that is the SQL language. NOT Oracle, NOT MS SQL Server, NOT MySQL. Just the plain SQL language, which I will be able to use on any of the database platforms with some minor effort.
As always I will share with you my findings, things people don't mention ;-) so cross your fingers and pray. LOL

Every thing is moving towards database, in the past only big companies used databases to keep track of their business. But as the small scale business/entrepreneurship is on the rise, more and more people need a database of something to be managed. Hence increasing the scope and opportunities for a person who knows something about the databases. Are you ready to take the plunge? I bet you must. So get your braces ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment